Free Shipping & Free Returns! Pricing displayed includes taxes. At checkout the display with show tax as a separate line item, but the total is the same as what you add on this page. Competition kettlebells are made of steel and are all the same size regardless of weight for a uniform training experience at all times. These competition kettlebells have 35mm handles. The bells are designed for high repetition exercises. If you have used barbells, think about when you train with plates that are all the same size regardless of weight so your form is always the same during Olympic lifts. Competition Kettlebells are the same premise in kettlebell form.
What is a Competition Kettlebell?
Kettlebell Kings Are Different.
- NO FILLERS, each weight has an individual mold to cast precisely to the correct weight.traditional competition kettlebells are made with ONE mold and filled with fillers like saw dust and ball bearings to achieve desired weight, this leads to imprecision in weight and contents shifting during lifts
- NO WELDING, cast as one solid piece instead of welding parts.WINDOW, size and curvature compared to other models is designed for easier insertion with comfort overhead and in the rack position during lifts. More comfort and easier insertion equal better workouts and new personal records in strength, endurance and competitions.
- traditional kettlebells are made with welding the handles, bodies or bottom -- this makes kettlebells break easy
- 35MM Handles
Review from Members of Team Australia
Specifically top-heavy molded with a thicker handle base and a greater percentage of load toward the top of the bell's body. This ensures that the kettlebell does not pull the lifter's arm to the outside when overhead or in the rack (resting at waist level) yielding injury prevention and energy conservation.
**Kettlebells weighing 40,44,48 kg contain lead fillers to achieve desired weight while maintaining same size. These are made with great care in high quality, thick, steel, sealed shut.
EXAMPLE OF KETTLEBELL STRUCTURE BELOW IS SHOWN WITH 22 KG, COLOR OF YOUR BELL WILL MATCH IMAGES ABOVE
Exceeds International Standards
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, no one else offers lifetime warranties on competition kettlebells, we construct these kettlebells so well, we guarantee the structural integrity of the kettlebell for life. ACCURACY, we guarantee the accuracy to the weight you purchase within 0.3 kilograms or we will replace the bell at NO cost
- NO RATTLE, fillers loosen over time and rattle around inside, these kettlebells have no fillers or rattle
- COLOR CODED, each individual weight is colored coded to a specific color for easy identification and international competition standards
- MADE for Kettlebell Sport, meets Girevoy Sport Union (GSU), IKFF and International Union of Kettlebell Lifting (IUKL), WAKSC & OKC standards.
- TOP QUALITY, steel used for durable and long lasting construction
- GRAVITY CAST to specific weight, gravity casts create better surface finish and better dimensional accuracy compared to other types of molds.
Official Bell of:
- Steve Cotter & IKFF
- World Association of Kettlebell Sport Clubs World Championship
- California Open Kettlebell Sport Championship
- The TX Open Kettlebell Sport Championship
- Japan Kettlebell Sport Championship
- GSAA Australian National Kettlebell Championships
Get a Kettlebell Plan to Go With Your Bells and Reach Your Goals Sooner!
- Kettlebell Origins ($54.99 add for $9.99 on this page only). View demo below. This program runs for four weeks, with four workouts each week + active recovery. You can repeat this program multiple times to improve your strength although this is a one time purchase, you will have access forever. This program is mobile friendly and has a free mobile app access so you can access on any mobile device, your TV or just pop in your headphones and listen to instructions!
For all ranges of kettlebell users from brand new to experienced. Ready to build strength, improve athleticism, increase grip strength, lose fat, and build an injury proof body with your kettlebell?
- Double Gains ($54.99 add for $9.99 on this page only). View demo below. This program is designed to help you gain muscle with kettlebells with more advanced movements. Ideally, you use a few kettlebells for this program, though we do have video instructions about how to modify for just one kettlebell. This program is designed for awesome mobile experience with follow along workouts and comes with free mobile app access so you can access on any mobile device, your TV or just pop in your headphones and listen to instructions!
- Turbo Fat Loss ($54.99 add for $9.99 on this page only). View demo below. If your goal is to get stronger then the focus needs to be on using more weight and more reps. If the goal is fat loss then the focus must be on caloric intake. Without a caloric deficit zero pounds are coming off. But when there’s a caloric deficit AND progress through intensity magic happens. This program was designed to maximize fat loss while still building explosive strength and power. You’ll need a couple of kettlebells (one lighter and one heavier) to get the best results with this program, but it can be one with one kettlebell. We provide explicit how to's inside the program to operate with one or two kettlebells.
Kettlebell Fundamentals ($164.99 add for $109.99 on this page only).View demo below. This course is designed to achieve safe and effective performance of basic kettlebell movements and a handful of meaningful variations that will elevate your skills a coach. Complete the assessments at the end and earn a certificate of completion. After this course you should be able to demonstrate the following: Safety 101 to keep yourself and your client from harm, Why it's important to focus on the breath, Our favorite mobility warmup and screening, How to prepare for the rigors of kettlebell work, The hinge leading into the deadlift and variations, The swing and variations ,The clean and variations , The press and variations. Pass assessments when you complete the course and earn a certificate of completion! CEUs available for trainers.
TURBO FAT LOSS
REVIEWS from Kettlebellkings.com & Google reviews about our Powder Coat Kettlebells:
"I own a number of KB's, cast iron RKC's, competition KB's and a couple of Spuds KB's. The competition KB I purchased from KB Kings is the best one I own. Great KB, Great service, Great workouts." - Bruce
"LOVE THIS BELL! The balance in this bell is perfect, LOVE the way it lays on my forearm. Did a 202 rep training session the other day with ZERO soreness/tenderness in my forearm afterwards. Wish I had a whole set of these bells!!" - Hillary
"These kettlebells are the new design and are the best I've ever used in regards to weight distribution in the bell. No fillers to become loose over time. I'll be replacing EVERY WEIGHT I have with this style kettlebell. Thanks for an awesome product and of course, FREE SHIPPING!" - Blake