Cast Iron, Powder Coated Kettlebell
FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS. Pricing displayed includes taxes. At checkout the display with show tax as a separate line item, but the total is the same as what you add on this page. Powder Coat kettlebells are made from Cast Iron and then painted with Powder Coating to protect the iron and improve grip texture for grueling workouts. Powder Coating is one of the most durable types of paint available on top of kettlebells. This series is based in popular kilogram increments.
Updated Painting Process. We have updated the painting process on our powder coat kettlebells if you have purchased previously. The process is designed to make the paint even more durable than before. As a result, new bells might have a different looking paint than previous Kettlebell Kings you have purchased, but the quality is even better!
What Did We Update?
- We tested our paint and others to find the most durable paint to withstand abrasion and chose a new paint.
- We enacted a thorough chemical cleaning process to the metal before paint is applied for better adhesion of the paint to the bare metal. Dust and dirt often accumulates before painting which reduces paint adhesion (others do not do this).
- We bake these in the oven longer for better adhesion of paint to the metal.
- We paint the color band on after the black paint. Everyone else paints the color on the handle before, then tapes over it and applies black paint, then peels the tape off. This leads to sharp ridges and paint lines. We eliminate these in our process.
Kettlebell Kings Are Different.
RECESSED LOGO, Our Cast Iron Powder Coated Kettlebells have recessed logos into the kettlebell. The Kettlebell Kings logo pictured above is recessed in the bell for increased comfort during lifting. Kettlebells with logos that are stamped or extruding (like most other brands) may cause discomfort during lifting when the logo makes contact with your hands, wrist and forearm. Additionally, if the logo is not in the bell itself it is inserted or glued in which will come out over time and create discomfort during lifts.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, No one else offered lifetime warranties on their cast iron kettlebells. We guarantee the structural integrity of the kettlebell for your lifetime. Check the warranty of any other kettlebell.
- SMOOTH FINISH, when kettlebells come out of the mold they are still rough with edges and seams that tear up your hands if not polished off. Our bells are polished free of imperfections when they come out of the mold and then painted with powder coating to improve grip texture. Having a smooth finish protects your hands, wrists and forearms
- FREE SHIPPING, Kettlebells normally ship for almost as much as they cost!
About The Bells.
- SINGLE CAST. Our Powder Coat kettlebells are all made from a single piece of cast iron. Most kettlebells have the handles welded on which makes them break easier. Casting from a single piece of metal gives more durability to the kettlebell
- EASY WEIGHT IDENTIFICATION. Colored bands specific to certain weights, identify the kettlebell without picking up or rolling it over, bands are coded for easy identification
- STAMPED. In kilograms and pounds so you always know which weight you are working with in either measurement
- GRIP. Powder coating make a great gripping surface when your hands are sweating, also holds chalk better than all other kettlebell paint options like matte or e-coat
Get a Kettlebell Plan to Go With Your Bells and Reach Your Goals Sooner!
- Kettlebell Origins ($49.99 add for $34.99 on this page only). View demo below. This program runs for four weeks, with four workouts each week + active recovery. You can repeat this program multiple times to improve your strength although this is a one time purchase, you will have access forever. This program is mobile friendly and has a free mobile app access so you can access on any mobile device, your TV or just pop in your headphones and listen to instructions!
For all ranges of kettlebell users from brand new to experienced. Ready to build strength, improve athleticism, increase grip strength, lose fat, and build an injury proof body with your kettlebell?
- Double Gains ($49.99 add for $34.99 on this page only). View demo below. This program is designed to help you gain muscle with kettlebells with more advanced movements. Ideally, you use a few kettlebells for this program, though we do have video instructions about how to modify for just one kettlebell. This program is designed for awesome mobile experience with follow along workouts and comes with free mobile app access so you can access on any mobile device, your TV or just pop in your headphones and listen to instructions!
- Turbo Fat Loss ($49.99 add for $34.99 on this page only). View demo below. If your goal is to get stronger then the focus needs to be on using more weight and more reps. If the goal is fat loss then the focus must be on caloric intake. Without a caloric deficit zero pounds are coming off. But when there’s a caloric deficit AND progress through intensity magic happens. This program was designed to maximize fat loss while still building explosive strength and power. You’ll need a couple of kettlebells (one lighter and one heavier) to get the best results with this program, but it can be one with one kettlebell. We provide explicit how to's inside the program to operate with one or two kettlebells.
Kettlebell Fundamentals ($164.99 add for $109.99 on this page only). View demo below. This course is designed to achieve safe and effective performance of basic kettlebell movements and a handful of meaningful variations that will elevate your skills a coach. Complete the assessments at the end and earn a certificate of completion. After this course you should be able to demonstrate the following: Safety 101 to keep yourself and your client from harm, Why it's important to focus on the breath, Our favorite mobility warmup and screening, How to prepare for the rigors of kettlebell work, The hinge leading into the deadlift and variations, The swing and variations ,The clean and variations , The press and variations. Pass assessments when you complete the course and earn a certificate of completion! CEUs available for trainers.
Kettlebell Origins Workout Double Gains Workout
Turbo Fat Loss Workout Kettlebell Fundamentals - The Hinge
REVIEWS from Kettlebellkings.com & Google reviews about our Powder Coat Kettlebells:
- "The quality is higher than Rogue or Onnit and much more cost friendly. I can't say enough good things about this company or my experience.." - Tom
- "Loving my new powder coated bells from Kettlebell Kings. I own several Cap kettlebells, but the enamel coating has chipped in several areas. The powder coating on the Kettlebell Kings bells are holding up nicely. They have a smooth, but 'grippy', texture to them." - Jason
- "This is my first experience with Kettlebell Kings, and it won't be my last. I'm a kettlebell gym owner, and I know good bells and these bells are the real deal. Will be rounding out the set I started." - Joseph
- "Finally settled on this kettlebell brand and glad that I did! Handle is large enough to get both hands in comfortably for two-handed swings which was a concern as I read review after review about this being an issue for men with larger hands. Meets my expectations 100% and I will be buying the 24 KG when back in stock." - Nate
Submitted Kettlebell Reviews:
|4 KG - 6 KG||9 LB||30 mm|
|8, 10,14 KG||18,22,31 LB||32 mm|
|12,16, 18 KG||26, 35, 40 LB||33 mm|
|20 KG||44 LB||37.5 mm|
|24, 28 KG||53, 62 LB||38.5 mm|
|32 KG||70 LB||38 mm|
|36 KG - 48 KG||80, 88, 97, 106 LB||39 mm|
|56 KG - 68 KG||88 - 96 LB||41 mm|