24 KG | 53 LB Competition Kettlebell
The kettlebell used in major Kettlebell Sport events, official kettlebell of and used by:
- Steve Cotter & IKFF
- World Association of Kettlebell Sport Clubs World Championship
- The TX Open Kettlebell Sport Championship
- California Open Kettlebell Sport Championship
- Japan Kettlebell Sport Championship
What is the difference between the Kettlebell Sport Series and other competition style bells:
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, no one else offers lifetime warranties on their competition kettlebells, we construct these kettlebells so well, we guarantee the structural integrity of the kettlebell for life. ACCURACY, we guarantee the accuracy to the weight you purchase within 0.3 kilograms or we will replace the bell at NO cost
- SAFETY, our competition kettlebells are specifically top-heavy molded with a thicker handle base and a greater percentage of load toward the top of the bell's body. This ensures that the kettlebell does not pull the lifter's arm to the outside when overhead or in the rack (resting at waist level) yielding injury prevention and energy conservation.
- WINDOW, THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE, smaller size and curvature compared to other models is designed for easier insertion with comfort overhead and in the rack position during lifts. More comfort and easier insertion equal better workouts and new personal records in strength, endurace and competitions.
- HANDLE, 35mm diameter is the international standard and provides a larger surface area to push out reps, PITTED HANDLE, untreated and unpolished handle for better grip out of the box with our without chalk
- GRAVITY CAST to specific weight, gravity casts create better surface finish and better dimensional accuracy compared to other types of molds, TOP QUALITY, steel used for durable and long lasting construction
- MADE for Kettlebell Sport, meets Girevoy Sport Union (GSU), IKFF and International Union of Kettlebell Lifting (IUKL) standards.
- NO TOXIC FILLERS OR PAINTS USED IN OUR KETTLEBELLS
EXAMPLE OF KETTLEBELL STRUCTURE BELOW IS SHOWN WITH 22 KG, COLOR OF 34 KG IS SAME AS ABOVE PRODUCT IMAGES:
Hollow Core - No Fillers For Better Balance
Smaller Window For More Comfort
Side View of Single Casting
HOLLOW CORE because our kettlebell is constructed from a single steel cast without fillers, just the precise amount of steel for the desired weight, the aperture in the bottom allows you to be sure of this. This creates better balance during lifts as normal competition bells with welded bottoms and fillers can shift and rattle around with movement making it harder to complete your workout. If you see a competition style kettlebell without an opening in the bottom it is filled with sawdust and ball bearings or other fillers to achieve the desired weight. These will unsettle overtime and make the lift feel unbalanced as the contents shift around inside.
- NO WELDING, this unfilled competition kettlebell is made by precision single casting technology, which means it is cast as one solid piece instead of welding parts.
- traditional kettlebells are made with welding the handles, bodies or bottom -- this makes kettlebells break easy -- NO WELDING on our Kettlebell Sport Competition Series
- NO FILLERS, each weight has an individual mold to cast precisely to the correct weight.
- traditional competition kettlebells are made with ONE mold and filled with fillers like saw dust and ball bearings to achieve desired weight, this leads to imprecision in weight
- BALANCE, advanced casting along with no fillers shifting around inside equals better balance during repetitions
- APERTURE, in bottom because kettlebell is constructed from a single steel cast without fillers, just steel casting. This creates better balance during lifts as normal competition bells with welded bottoms and fillers can shift and rattle around with movement making it harder to complete your workout.
- NO RATTLE, fillers loosen over time and rattle around inside disrupting balance and making noise, these kettlebells have no fillers or rattle